Platte City, Missouri
1.6

The site clearly states that they will refund you at a certain rate depending on your situation (mine was $500 of the $700 monthly fee). After one week, we were forced to rematch because the AP provided had lied about her qualifications (she said she was experienced with toddlers and specifically spoke to my son's age), was unsafe with our son, and then caused issues during the rematch period.

Instead of refunding us $500 per month (approximately $1500), the agency refused to provide a refund or credit and said they would only provide incentives (waive the $450 payment plan fee on the next match, etc), despite this being contrary to their published fee/refund scale. When I requested to speak with a person in the next management tier, the rep refused. I had to ask several times and finally told her that she either needed to give me the information or she needed to outright say she was refusing. She provided the information.

She, and one other person, also made claims that they couldn't offer a refund or credit, but after furthering quesitoning she admitted they could but that she wouldn't. No one in their right mind would EVER sign up if they knew that they could lose $3K in one week.

The company isn't clear about their fee schedule, and scams you out of money. Do NOT use this company.

Reason of review: AP wasn't trained and lied about her qualifications, customer service is lacking, fees were not clearly explained (if they run contrary to the site, that should be clear)..

AuPairCare Cons: Fees, Services.

Comments